Sunday, August 27, 2006

Pluto Not A Planet


Look, now I know this has been going on for a little while now, but I want to speak my mind on this little issue also. In case you didn't know, a group of "scientists" had a little get-together and went back and forth about Pluto not being a planet. After many wasted hours, they said that Pluto is too small and should not be a planet. This is BS. Here are a couple of reasons I think that Pluto should be a planet.

1) The main reason: Stephen Colbert.
This guy is the man. He should be the soul authority of America. Colbert was pissed from what I heard about this. He strongly believed that Pluto should be a planet. Who would disagree with him? Nobody should. I think that this could be my only reason, and be strong enough, but I'm going to add a little something else.

2) Today's Word: The old food or drink
I think that the planet Pluto is like that old odor less food or drink in your fridge. When it's new, you're excited about it. You might eat a little bit of it and then put in back, in America's case, research it a little and then kind of forget about it. Same case. It is just there, it sits there, takes up space, but is not that important. But what do you do about it, you don't throw it away, that's for sure! That's ridiculous. Don't just throw Pluto away. It's been here a while just let it be okay?

3) Last reason, the satellite
How dumb is America sometimes, pretty dumb. Maybe these so called "scientists" forgot this. We already launched a satellite that will arrive at Pluto to take some pictures for us. Come on! I know we thrown away millions on sometimes stuff that is not that great but some on. Somebody should pipe up and say, let the satellite get there, and then if you are not satisfied, you scientists can go and have it not be a planet. But if you call Pluto not a planet, America basically threw away millions to go take pictures of a rock.

This whole thing is frickin' ridiculous.

1 comment:

Josef D Guttenheimer said...

I heart Pluto.

SOLAR SYSTER WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!