Monday, August 28, 2006

Invincible


I finally saw the movie Invincible. The true story of Vince Papale who is played by Mark Wahlberg. This movie is about Vince Papale, a bartender who is extremely dedicated Philialphia Eagles fan. While watching tv at the bar Vince works at, him and his friends find out from a press confrence that new coach Dick Vermeil will hold open try outs for anyone interested in becoming an Eagle. All of Vince's friends pressure him to try out. At first he is reluctant, but eventualy does. In the end, he becomes a pretty soild Eagle, lasts for three years, and after going through a divorce, marrys his new girlfriend he met from working at the bar.

Michard's thoughts on this movie....
Alright, I'm going to make this one kind of short. I thought that this movie was good. Mark does a really good job and so does Greg Kinnear, (coach Dick Vermeil.) Both actors are not exactly as well known as people like Tom Hanks or George Clooney, but I think we might be seeing both of them in a couple more movies pretty soon.

Overall, I would give this one around a B or a B+.

2 comments:

Bobby M said...

I hope to see it soon. Glad to see you're posting.

Waldo J. Cartridge said...

This movie sounds really crappy. Am I the only one who saw Cars? Now there was a masterpiece.