Friday, September 01, 2006

Red Sox


Alright! For the first time in around a century the Red Sox won a game! They now have an excellent 9-21 record in August. They were the first team since 1983 to be in first place, but then lose 20+ games in a month. We had a 7 or a 6 1/2 game lead over the Yanks, but we
Good One Coco
blew it. The only great thing that happened this month was that Curt Schilling got his 3000th strikeout. He did it August 31st, against the Oakland Athletics. Yay Curt, boo Red Sox. I am a die hard fan, but to be honest, I doubt we'll make the playoffs this year.

3 comments:

Paul said...

Keep on postin man!!!! A million times bettah thank BIG LEE.

Keep on rockin in the free world

Waldo J. Cartridge said...

The Red Sox start being terrible at baseball right after I leave...

I'm unlucky!

Either that or...

I'm lucky!

Josef D Guttenheimer said...

YEAH

WOO HOO