Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fantasy Football Week 3


Well, I have some good news, and some bad news. The good news is that, one, I am still 3-0 in both of my leagues. Also, we are finally getting the third league set up. This one has me, W, Chambers, Liam, Patty, and one of W's brothers. I'm not to sure if it is Joe or if it's Robbie. But now for the bad news, I dropped to second in the ESPN league. I have 552 points, and the first place team has 588.
But now for Yahoo. This week was actually exciting. I went in knowing I was going to win because the other team (nat) had three people that were a bye that week. So, Monday, I get up, check how much points I was up by, and I was shocked. I was down .18 points. I couldn't believe it. All of my players had done horrible and Nat's had done well. I had one hope for me to get those .18 points, and that was Warrick Dunn, (Running Back, ATL Falcons.) He was the only player for either side that was playing Monday night. So this morning I woke up and checked the score, and.....Warrick Dunn got 2 points! That still is an awful #, but I'll take the win. I am now the only undefeated team in the whole league. Unfortunately, I'm going to lose this week because I have three byes on my team. If you want, check them all.....
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/standings?leagueId=87887
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/12247
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/65608
By the way, the football at the top, autographed by Mike Ditka, ex coach of Da Bears

5 comments:

Waldo J. Cartridge said...

It's Joe.

Da Bearse.

I'm probably going to win the Fantasy Football. I'll get R.Guns into it too. In case you didn't notice, I placed first in the baseball league, in great contrast to your predictions. You thought you would win and I wouldn't make the playoffs. However, I finished 30 games ahead of you! F'show!

Bobby M said...

This is confusing... you were down 18 points, only got 2 more, and still won?

And by the way, my team is AMAZING. You have no one, I have everyone. Its Big Lee all the way in this league.

Bobby M said...

Oh ok... .18 as in a decimal.

Michard said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michard said...

Yeah Lee .18 points. And your team kind of sucks.
-Michard