Sunday, September 24, 2006

Four Brothers

I saw Four Brothers today, Sunday, and I thought it was awesome. I origianlly wanted to see Flight 93, but little Mich didn't want to. Welll, I am glad he picked this one.

Michard's thoughts on Four Brothers:

Once again, an awesome movie. The cast, (Mark Whalberg, Tyrese Gibson, Andre Benjamin, and Garrett Hedlund) were perfect. I saw Invincible with Mark, and I think he was as good or better in this movie. Honestly, he is becoming one of my favorite actors. The other cast was excellent too.

This movie is aobut four brothers that were adpoted by Elevan Mercer. She was well known in the community as one of the kindest people there ever was. She was constanly helping kids with problems like stealing and all that. This takes place in rough Detroit, were shootings and gangs are a common thing, (just like in Bow, NH.) They come home for the funneral and Bobby (Mark W) decides that they should find the killer and take him down. Andre Benjamin (Jerramiah, also from Outkast,) doesn't really like the idea but Jack and Angel both are up for it. Bobbly, Angel and Jack all go and catch up with a couple of people, and find out that a dirty cop and Victor Sweet are the ones that are behind all of this. After a shootout in which Jack dies, they get a plan to take out Vic and the cop. They do after some minor struggles and end up killing Vic and having the cop arrested. Overall I'd give this movie at least and A-.

Oh, and by the way, the War is dead. It's over, Big Lee needs to update his blog.

6 comments:

Josef D Guttenheimer said...

Sounds interesting,

W called my house.

Bobby M said...

Wow lucky you Chambers. You want a parade?

W, of all people, why would you call Chambers!?! If you only get one phone call, you should call Me, or Alex or someone else. And what are the odds, that the one time you can call, no one's home. If you called my house, I'd be there and we could talk. Next time, call Big Lee.

Waldo J. Cartridge said...

This movie looks really crappy.

Outkast is making their own movie you know. Did anyone see Tenacious D?

Michard said...

W. One, it's a good movie. Two, Tenacious D isn't out yet. Three, why the heck did you call Chambers?! Of all people you called him, why?
-Michard

Waldo J. Cartridge said...

Chambers is the only number I remember. I thought that I could have a nice conversation with him, and during or after I could also ask for other people's numbers. Unfortunately I was unable to reach him, so that also disabled any plans to call anyone else. Plus, you Patrick and Big Lee are all Catholic and should have been at church during 7PM my time! It's a good thing Chambers hasn't forgotten his moral obligations. It is strange that he hasn't gone to church in about three years and this is the one time I call though...

Michard said...

I was at church at 8:30 W. Don't doubt me, I go to church every Sunday.
-Michard