Tuesday, September 19, 2006

More News on the Blog War

Wow, I thought that I stirred up a little something with the whole idea of a blog feud, that later turned into a blog war, but it was more serious than I thought. Chambers is also in the war, and is apparently on my side. He is actually really pumped about this whole thing. His most recent post has a picture of an army and an explosion stating that anyone who doesn't join his side in the war is gay. Wow, who knew with one post I could make all this? What the hell, for the sake of Chambers, I'm back in the war.
By the way, the first "shots" of the war were fired yesterday, and guess who they were aimed at, Chambers. Big Lee posted a picture of him "hangin" with the president. The photo is awful and looks so much like it's been fooled around with. A picture of that is at the top, (don't think I did this to my "ally".)
Unfoutunately, Chambers wasn't really happy about this, and posted about how Liam and Patty Scanlin, (Liam's ally in the war) are both gay. I'm guessing that this is going to comeback and bite him right in the ass. Not a real smart move big guy, but oh well, it wasn't me.
I'm not getting wicked into this though and putting up pictures of armies and stuff like that...Just so everyone knows

No comments: