Monday, September 18, 2006

Fantasy Football Week 2


Okay, time for my weekly fantasy update. Now, as you've read last week, I was in first place in both of my leagues, (still having trouble setting up the 3rd one,) and this week...I still am. I have the most wins, and the most points in both of them. In my Yahoo! league, I am in first with 184 points, and In my ESPN, I am in first with 386 points. I can't say I expected this at all. I thought it was wicked cool that I was in first place for the first week, but I didn't think I could still be in first. I am playing two push over teams in both of my leagues, so I should be 3-0 and have the most points in both by next Tuesday. Hoorah!
(Post Number 24, already have more than 1/2 as many posts as Big Lee does and almost as many profile veiws as Chambers.)

No comments: