Tuesday, September 26, 2006

One thing

One quick thing for today, I didn't surrender in the blog war. Do not believe Big Lee on that one, we all know he's a little off his rocker, (a couple sandwiches short of a picnic if you know what I mean.) By the way Lee, when you read this, don't flip out. One, I'm not counting this as a post, so this wont count towards my total number (28.) I know you really get mad when I do "small posts" and actually count them. Two, I don't want to start another war with that comment, I'm all about peace now.

3 comments:

Waldo J. Cartridge said...

Michard, I just looked at the new teams. It looks like you got the best picks. Mine do look pretty strong as well though, so look out. Early predictions didn't work so well last time, did they? Chambers and Big Lee got nothing!

Bobby M said...

I've got an amazing team. Anyone who knows football can see that.

Michard. If you didn't surrender to the blog war, does that techniclally mean you're still fighting it it? Answer that question for me.

Michard said...

No Liam. Because I haven't said it in a while I'm going to, What's Wrong With You?!
-Michard