Thursday, September 28, 2006

30th Post


30 posts ALREADY! September 28th, 2006. I officially had my first post nearly 2 months ago. (August 2006) Chambers was bragging about his 30th post a while ago. Well, he's been blogging since March. Yeah, little bit of a difference there. And another thing with Chambers, I already have more profile veiws than he does. I am probably going to catch up with Lee in about 2 months, maybe sooner (posts wise). Well, since the playoffs are right here for baseball, I am going to make my predictions for this year and next year.
Nomar: Come back player of the year, NL
NL MVP: Ryan Howard
AL MVP: Sadly, Derek Jeter
AL Batting Champ: Derek Jeter
NL Batting Champ: Freddy Sanchez
WORLD SERIES: Tigers and Mets
Champs: Mets in 6 games (congrats Volz)

5 comments:

Waldo J. Cartridge said...

The larger your blog is, the longer it takes to save. Just like when your downloading a real in-depth thing as opposed to a game of solitare. No need to fret: it just shows that your blog is really starting to get pretty big. Since this post is about your 30th anniversary, it's a nice time to tell you all this.

By the way, you completely copied my fireworks thing.

Michard said...

Sorry, I didn't mean to, really. Again sorry W. but I ain't comin' Down!
-Michard

Scanman said...

Michard, Its not quantity its quality. and so far, Im not seein the quality

Bobby M said...

Amen to that Scanman

Josef D Guttenheimer said...

u better be right