Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Number 3


Okay, this might be my last post for a little while. I've kind of figured out that blogs are kind of a waste of time. This one is all about the Number 3. Three main topics, on the 3rd day of October.

First topic. Today is Stevie Ray Vaughn's birthday. I think, along with millions of other people, that he is the greatest blues guitar player ever. This guy was amazing. And I can listen to Stevie Ray Vaughn, on my new iPod! That's right, ordered it Friday, came in today. Having some trouble with the videos and photos, but I'll figure it out. Thrid and Final topic, Fantasy Football! This time, I remain undefeated in not just two leagues now, but three. The only 4-0 team in my Yahoo! league (300.33 points, weird, 3 3s, creepy.) I am still 4-0 in my ESPN league, alothough I'm slipping a little bit, I'm in second still. And, to top it all off, I beat Patty really bad for the my first game of my new league. He was talking smack to me all week so this win was very fun/important. Alright, that's it.
PEACE.

No comments: