Friday, October 20, 2006

The First Ever MAAA



Alright! The votes are in. The most important award since the Heisman trophy is about to be given away. Some people, (W) didn't vote because of really stupid reasons, the people that did vote are done. I am ready to give out the first annual, Fall MAAA.

Before I do, I would like to congratulate some of the awesome bands that unfortunately didn't make the cut.


  • Santana
  • AC/DC
  • Traffic
  • Aerosmith
  • Cream
  • CCR
  • Van Halen
  • The Jimi Hendrix Experience
  • Jeff Beck
  • Johnny Cash
  • Bob Dylan
  • Snakes on a Band
  • The Kyle Mandro Experience
  • Vanilla Ice

I probably left out a ton, but those are some of the greatest that didn't make my list.

Okay! The votes are in.

And the winner is....................

The Beatles!!!!

Yeah, we knew the winner from the very beginning. The greatest band ever (arguably) takes home the Award. Let's see how the votes turned out.

The Beatles: 4 Votes (Michard, Joe, Liam, Chambers)

Led Zeppelin: 2 Votes (Michard, Alex)

Neil Young: 2 Votes (Joe, Alex)

Lynyrd Skynyrd: 2 Votes: (Pat, Liam)

Pink Floyd: 1 Vote: (Pat)

Well, that's it and that's all. Thanks for voting. Now, we wait till the Spring.

10 comments:

Scanman said...

I am really disappointed that more people dindnt vote for Pink Floyd. They did some really psicodelic stuff. I do think that the Beatles was a good choice though. The Jimi Hendrix Experience should have definately been put on. Why was Stevie Ray Vaughn on there? He was a one man show. why would you even consider putting ZZ Top, Aerosmith, and the Steve Miller band on there. What about the Ron Noyes Band or Snakes on a Band, TRAFFIC!!!!!!!

Michard said...

Pat, you're right. Hold on.
-Michard

Waldo J. Cartridge said...

I found yet another reason why your awards were inferior to mine. Why wasn't Snoop Doggy Dogg nominated? Why was he left out? Snoop Doggy Dogg has clearly shown the level of musical expertise worthy of a maaaaaaa. And the fact that you excluded him reveals that YOU-not Lynard Skynard-is a racist.

Scanman said...

Right on Wally!! In ur FACE Mich

Michard said...

What does that mean? Just because he is black? That's rediculous. Pat, the fucking moron, is next to me doing this gay in your face thing just because of you. I think I'm one of the least racist people out of all of us. I didn't put him on because I do like rap, (except for Ice.)
-Michard

Michard said...

Pat, you're an idiot.
-Michard

Scanman said...

Im not the one that is an idiot. You just said on your comment,
"I didn't put him on because I do like rap."

Michard said...

Damn Pat got me. * I DO NOT LIKE RAP. There.
-Michard

Waldo J. Cartridge said...

Ohhh I see...so now these awards aren't about who's acheived in the music industry. It's about who you personally like or dislike.

Michard said...

No W. You need to stop ragging on my awards. Come on.
-Michard