Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Death Penalty


Alright, I know that I haven't posted in forever. Well, that's because I'm not going to blog anymore. It's a waste of time. I said this before, but this one, I'm actually going to follow through on. I'm only doing this one because I'm in Free Period and I have nothing to do. For this post, I'm doing something that's really an important issue all over the world. The Death Penalty. I hate this thing so much. Whoever says the death penalty is the right thing to do can kiss my ass. That's crazy. If you're one of those eye for an eye people, try this, "An eye for an eye will make us all blind." And it's true. You know it is.
More important than this is the Mumia case. Free Mumia. He is so innocent. Anyone who says otherwise (Chambers) should do some research on a site other than Wikipedia, (except if the article was written by W) an non Daniel Falkner site, and a non anti Mumia site. Chambers, get on your computer and start. By the end of it, even if you still want to believe he's guilty, you'll know that he is innocent.
Anyway, back to the death penalty. It's cruel and unusual. And what if the guy is innocent? It's a factor. He could be. Mumia is. Other than that, it is embarrasing. Idaho and Utah still offer the firing squad as a choice if you want it. That's terrible. It's inhumane. Let's tie a guy up to a tree and have 20 people fire at him at him WITH THE INTENTION TO KILL. That's not a punishment, it's murder. There was once a case where a lethal injection was trying to take place, but it took 33 minutes of cutting the guy to find a good vein. That's sick if you ask me. This whole thing is literally rediculous. I personally hate it.
And here is something about the Philidalpheia court system (speaking of Mumia.) I found out today that the in the Philly court system, 60 percent of all capital cases went without proper investigations or experienced attorneys. Hmmm......makes you stop and think does'nt it? Not that I don't love America and stuff, because I do, but there are so many things that need help in the US needs to take care of or start taking a lot more seriously.

No comments: