Sunday, November 12, 2006

Borat


Okay! I hopped on the band waggon. I now have a new tricked out blog. Even though it's pointless, since I'm not really going to be posting anymore.....oh well.
But more importantly, I saw Borat yesterday with the gang. Let me tell you, it was hilarious. I thought that it would be a little funnier, but it still was wicked good.
Michard's take on Borat:
This was a goodun. It was tons funnier than Taledaga Nights, the only other comedy I've seen this year. It was "Very nice." Sacha Cohen, (in Taledega, and also Da Ali G show) did well in this movie. The accent was near perfect. It fit the movie. I totally agree with the critics, who gave Borat four stars. I think it deserved four stars or more. I say go see it.
But there was some debate over this, was most of it staged, or was almost all of it unwritten and it just happened. Me, I think that most to all of the movie was staged. The Pamela Anderson scene had to be staged. And besides that, I think that the Running of the Jew, the end of the wrestling scene, and also the scene with gangsters were all staged and writen. I know that someone on the ride home, (either Lee or Patty, or Chambers,) said that they thought that the Pam scene was the only scene that had to be staged. But it doesn't really mater. The argument could go either way, and it was funny wether written or not. I give it at least a B+ or and A-.

3 comments:

Josef D. Guttenheimer said...

well at least i have a comment even if u dont like it. i might change the URL but idk yet.

Josef D. Guttenheimer said...

HIGH FIVE!!!!!

Scanman said...

could have been a lot funnier. Maybe if chambers directed it?