Thursday, November 16, 2006

Arizona




Alright, I just want to tell everyone that I leave for Arizona tomorrow. That's right. A week without me, (Pat's probably really excited.) But, I'll bring all of you guys back some iced tea, and I'll try to get some pics up on my blog about the whole thing. I'm gonna run the Turkey Trot there which is an annual five mile race. I've been consistently running five miles everyday in training for this and have figured out that it's going to take me around 35 minutes. Not bad.
But this brings me to another point. Chambers is signing up for the Grand Canyon Backpacking Intersession at our school. All of us believe that one, he will not last an hour, and two, he's only doing this one because it's the most expensive one. Either way, he's not going to make it out alive....
Okay, I'll see you guys in a week! Except for W.
Peace.

4 comments:

Scanman said...

Hey, can you get me a pin?

Scanman said...

liam and chambers got into the grand caynon trip. chambers wont last a day.

Michard said...

I agree Pat. It's awesome here. I went mountian biking today and ran into a cactus. It was sweet. I'll bring you back a pin.
-Michard

Josef D. Guttenheimer said...

1 i am in fine physical condition and can make the trip and 2 i picked it because it looks fun.