Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Big Lee keeps going at it

This whole thing is crazy. I don't know why I'm still doing this whole war thing, but now it's just getting totally out of hand. Liam and Pat are now trying to convince Alex and W to join his side in the war. Oh, and one more thing, don't believe what they say, it's Liberal Propaganda. They both are now saying that Chambers doesn't like Jaffe, a kid at our school, because he's Jewish. This led to Chambers grabbing Big Lee's shirt and threatening to hit him. Lee said that he did that because he is Irish. Do not believe the Chambers hates Jews and Irish or any other crap they might say. By the way, this is my 23rd post, already I have half as many as Lee does, and almost as many profile veiws as Chambers or Patty.

9 comments:

Bobby M said...

Michard, if you're smart you'll join our side and together we'll take down Chombers piece by piece. I'd like to quote Colby Jacobson when I say, "Ew, John Chambers." (that was said when Chambers approached her and friends at a dance).

Bobby M said...

Don't take it personally Michard... when I say weak, I mean blog weak. Its just a dis. You dis me everytime you ask "what's wrong with me," or say "that post is so dumb Lee," or "Oh my God you're such an idiot, 2pac is dead!!!" Its just a joke, I didn't mean anything by it, and I'm sorry if it offended you. But I do not want to delete the whole post because of a small part of it. The Chambers picture is pure hilarity. You have to admit.

Josef D Guttenheimer said...

Yes I do not hate jewish people. Or Irish people.

Bobby M said...

I posted Chambers face on the Devil and he doesn't really care, but I make one little comment about you and you freak out at me? Come on Mich, lighten up a little bit.

Michard said...

Alright, I will admit, I was very mad at the time, and that didn't help. But now that I think about it, I do dis you a lot more than I thought. Sorry about that, and I'm glad that you don't blow up, like I did. Once again, sorry, but I am NOT out of the war.
-Michard

Waldo J. Cartridge said...

Lee should not call you a weak ally. The only one here who IS a weak ally is Patty, who doesn't even post.

Read my new post.

Bobby M said...

Mmmm... I wonder what Michard is thiking today?

Waldo J. Cartridge said...

Don't be foolish Michard. I SWEAR TO GOD my story is true, and you know how seriously I take that.

Why wouldn't it be true anyway? Those guys came over for a week and their American so they visit the ambassador.

I SWEAR ON THE HOLY BIBLE. And the Qu'an too if that makes you feel any better.

Michard said...

W, first off, I know it was true, now. You swore to God, that post has to be true. And one other thing, you are absolutely right, Patty is the weakest one in the war. Many might say Chambers is, but as least he has posted since August 3rd...Same with Patty? No.
-Michard