Friday, September 22, 2006

Blog War, Unofficially Over


Alright, well just a little while ago, the blog war started all with one little post about how my blog was better than Big Lee's. Exactly 8 posts later, it is unofficially over. That's right, Chambers has threw in the towel, and given up all hope. Lee and Patty are still likely to draw more pictures of him, or post about him, but Chambers has given up. Well, before this thing is officially over, I would like to get my 2 cents worth. That's right, for the first time in this war, I am talkin smack to Lee.

Big Lee is so big, whenever he walks into a restaurant, the waiter hands him a menu, and he says "Okay."
He is so big, he sat on a Gamecube and made it a gameboy
Liam is so big, he stepped on a dollar and made change.
So big, that this idea of exercise is running from the fridge to the bathroom.
Lee is so Big, he put on elevator shoes and two steps later, they turned into flip flops.

That's just a little something to stick up for Chambers Lee. Don't take it personal, these could have been done, and would have fit better, if I did them about Chambers. Just a little laugh.

Anyway, back to the war. That was really dumb. I should have just quit from the beginning if I had know that is was going to be like this. That was just plain stupid. I should have quit, but, whatever, doesn't really matter now.

3 comments:

Bobby M said...

Well, we all knew that Patty and I would win anyway.

And Michard... Your jokes are so old that Jesus heard them from friends.

Michard said...

Good one Lee

Josef D Guttenheimer said...

Thats stupid and sac-religious.